CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ready for Santa!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know that we did and I ate way too much! But thats okay when you are pregnant... right? We enjoyed our nice 4 days weekend and even managed to get all 3 trees up and the stairs decorated! Here are a few pics of the trees...




Miss Gracyn LOVES the trees. She points at them and says "tree" over and over again. She is actually pretty gentle with the trees so far... we will see how that goes.

Geoff also started putting the under the cabinet lighting and backsplash up in our kitchen yesterday! It looks amazing already. Here is a section that he finished up yesterday!



I have also entered my 3rd trimester this week! Crazy to think I am already 27 weeks and havent even started on the nursery yet! I have a lot to do still... but I'm sure it will get done! =) I had to go to the Dr. on Monday because I felt like I have having contractions and a lot of pressure. But it wasnt anything serious. Dr. said I just over did it this past weekend and I needed to take it easy for a few days. Which is much easier said then done if you have a 1 year old you know what I mean!

Gracyn is getting so big. She is starting to walk a lot more. I have a video I will post on here soon. Well here is a picture of little Gracyn from yesterday. She is so sweet; I just love her to pieces! Cant imagine how much I am going to love the next one!



Have a great week and I will get that video uploaded soon!

Karrah

0 comments: