CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Growing pains...

Well my belly is growing more and more and I just cant get comfortable! I am 28 weeks and 5 days now... so almost 29 weeks!! I can't beleive we only have 11 weeks left!



And to be honest; we have had time to even start on the nursery! This poor girl! It is so hard to find time with Gracyn running around and with the holidays. I'm sure it will get done soon. Just have to find the time!!!

We are almost done Christmas shopping! Just have to finish up a few more things tomorrow!

Miss Gracyn is cutting 2 teeth right now! So that is not fun either!! Hopefully they will come in quickly.

Well sorry this is so short; but I have to go finish making a cake for my hubby!!

Have a great weekend!!!

0 comments: