CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gracyn loves her new hat... not really


So grammy and grandpa bought Gracyn a new winter hat and it is adorable!!! Gracyn HATES hats... We have tried and tried to get her to wear one and she screams. So today; I distracted her for a little bit and got the hat on her. She had me laughing so hard with her facial expressions I then got her giggling. Then I was laughing so hard I was crying and then she was doing some hilarious belly laughs along with momma... so the hat stayed on for about 10 minutes! It is a start! The joys of being a mommy. I love it.

Last pics I want to share... I got this text last weekend from my hubby with this adorable picture of Gracyn. I honestly have the best husband in the world! He sends me pics all the time of 2 of them and lets me know how much they miss me through out the day. He is awesome! Sound ask for a better husband and daddy for our girls! =)



Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

0 comments: