CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Enjoying my time...

Just a few more days and I am back to work. I can't believe I have been off for almost a year now. It has went so fast and I have enjoyed it so much. I loved spending all day with Geoff on his days off. It was so much fun when I was pregnant and we could cuddle up on the couch and watch movies all day! It is going to be really hard for us to go back to just seeing each other during the evenings and weekends. I really wish I could stay home with our little one too. She is getting so big before my eyes. I cant imagine what it is going to be like not seeing her all day long! It is going to be really hard for me I think. I just can't grasp the thought of not being home with the two of them. It is hard enough when Geoff is at the firehouse ever 3rd day. And I really haven't been away from Gracyn at all! She has went everywhere with me for the past 12 months now! Then I think about it and it could be a lot worse. At least Geoff is going to be home with her on his days off and my grandma will have her the other days. She will be in great hands!

So Gracyn just keeps getting bigger and bigger! She has been really enjoying a lot of tummy time lately. She hated it at first, but we learned if you get down on the floor with her and talk to her she loves it. So here are a few pics of her having fun with daddy!

She has also started holding her bottle! I don't know if it is kinda early for her to be doing that... but every time you put the bottle in her mouth she grabs it and holds it there! She is so funny!



Gracyn and I are off to play! I am getting as much mommy time as I can! I only have a few more days of this. I will leave you with my favorite video of Gracyn. She is giggling a lot now... and I love it!!!



Karrah

1 comments:

Megan said...

Too precious. We need two get these two little ladies together for a play date!
We gave up on the apple juice. She's going every 3-4 days now, I'd say. And she goes at the babysitter's so we haven't had to change one! :)