CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back to Work!

I have been a terrible Blogger lately! I went back to work last week and I think it is the hardest thing I have ever done! I love my job and all the people I work with have been so nice. When I was at work my first day I got this wonderful video!
What a wonderful husband I have! He is awesome!! She loves spending time with her daddy when mommy is at work!

Well the other day I stayed home with Gracyn and we enjoyed a fun snow day! But daddy had to go to work unfortunately! I took some pictures of Gracyn out in the snow. I don't think she had very much fun!


Gracyn is doing really well with the formula too. She loves to eat. She is a piggy! She eats about 5-6 oz every 3 hours. And she is putting on some weight! Yay!!! We weighed her yesterday and she is 12 pds 4 oz now! I am really happy about that. Well I will try to write more often! Promise! But working full-time and being a mommy takes up a lot of time! But I love every minute of it.

Smiles from Gracyn!!

0 comments: