CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Im new to Blogging!

I enjoy reading every one's blogs...so I finally signed up to do my own! Who knows when I will find time to write much. With a 1 month old you don't have much time to do anything! Being a new mommy is the hardest job I have ever loved! She is wonderful. And it helps so much to have a loving husband to get up in the middle of the night to change her diaper and hand her off to me to feed.



I am not looking forward to going back to work... I love spending time with my 2 favorite people. My husband is a firefighter so he only works every third day. It is great! Every since little miss Gracyn was born, I have been busting butt to find a new job. It is hard work! Everything is hard work with a little one! It took us a whole week to decorate the house for the holidays!



I must go for now... off to fold laundry that sits in laundry baskets all over our room. Gracyn is sleeping for the moment... I need to get stuff done while I can.




Here is a picture of our beautiful little girl!






1 comments:

Zach and Jamie said...

You're due for a new post with some new pictures! :)
Glad all is going well... keep me posted on the job search. ~ Jamie