CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

I know I really suck at this...


Well so much has happened since my post many months ago! Life has been so hectic and crazy I havent had time to write much of anything. This past weekend our little Gracyn turned 1!! We celebrated by having a big barnyard birthday party. I keep asking myself, what happened to this year. It seems like we were just bringing her home from the hospital... here are a few pics from her big day!





Well we also found out last week that Gracyn is going to have a little sister!! We are so excited and busy planning for the arrival of this one... at least we wont have to worry about buying any clothes!


I promise I will get better at this blogging sooner or later. I want to write more about my pregnancy, but how do you have time when you work full time and have a 1 year old running around?! We also got a new puppy right before Gracyn's birthday!!! Meet Gypsy Mae. She is such a sweet girl!

I will write again soon... promise! I am going to be busy making the bedding for the nursery soon. So I will keep everyone updated on that! I have picked out the fabrics and have been getting them ordered! Cant wait to see it all together!

Hope all is going well. I am off to get ready for dinner. I am starving!!!
Have a wonderful Halloween!!!

0 comments: